Re: Sketchbooks

From: craig roland (rolandc)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 19:22:47 PDT

    >I am interested in all of you that start the year with sketchbooks.
    >I did this several years ago with purchased sketchbooks. I can't
    >fford them at this time. Each of my grade levels,1-4, number at
    >around 150 kids! Do any of you have your kids make their own

    Mary jane,

    CHeck out "Keeping Sketchbooks" on my @rt room site at:

    you'll find ideas for sketchbooks, directions on making a simple
    sketchbook, sketches from a FLorida artist and an interview with him.
    Maybe this will help you?

    CRAIG ROLAND. Associate Professor-Art Education.
    School of Art and Art History, FAC 302,
    University of Florida, Gainesville Florida.
    32611-5801. (352) 392-9165 - Art Ed Office (352) 392-8453 - Fax
    new email address: rolandc