Re: My class loads - middle school art teachers

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby2)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 17:55:13 PDT

    VGE
    I do sympathize

    I've had as few as 15 and as many as 32 but my school tries to keep classes
    no bigger than thirty.
    I prefer no more than 24. My room is not large.
    30 6th graders just fit, 30 7th grade really over fill the room. It's
    amazing how much they grow over the summer.
    I have just asked for and will be getting smaller tables this year. My plan
    is to have more floor space. 12 classes use my room at a time (rotating) I
    usually choose smaller projects because storing works in progress is a
    problem.