Re: how do I get into a discussion??

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 16:00:25 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    > I am fairly new to the computer and am not quite sure how to get into a
    > discussion here........could somebody help me??

    Wow, Charlotte! You're ON!!! You did everything right because you just
    jumped into the discussion. You can just sit back and read for awhile or if
    you see something you want to add to, just hit the "reply" button on your
    computer and you can put in your opinion. Need any help, just holler.
    Toodles....Bunki

    ---