Re: Kindergarten size REPLY

From: ARTISOK
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 16:12:22 PDT

    The number limit is proabably 30 students per class....if they have an aide,
    which most kindergarten classes do. ALthough 30 IS ABSOLUTELY TOO many liitle
    bodies (even with two people) that is what most states go by..The 15 students
    to 1 teacher ratio. Go figure....... It's the same ole' story...my
    kindergarten teachers feel the same way. They have approximately 26 children
    in each class- that's too many.
    It boils down to $$$$$$$.
    artisok

    ---