Re: leftover work

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 15:49:15 PDT

    I have noticed this summer that many of the stores in the town I teach have
    art work displayed.....next year I'm going to take what is not wanted....and
    display in town........a nice assortment! good publicity for our students and
    school....and a great ego boost for those kids who do not take their work
    home because (they will not admit it)...but it gets thrown away
    immediately......by displaying it we are showing them that their effort has
    been appreciated (even if their own parents don't!)robin

    Robin

    ---