Sketchbooks

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 15:30:32 PDT

    Thanks Maggie! I went into the archives, Aug.99. I ran off sketchbook ideas-
    compiled.It is 11 pages of ideas for making sketchbooks and ideas to put on
    them. I especially liked the idea of "gluing subsequent pages inside with a
    thin line of glue to the front cover, or most recent page". This way you can
    continue adding pages as you go. Thanks,MJ