Welcome Charlotte!

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 14:44:34 PDT

    What do you teach? Where are you located? I teach 1-4 art. I teach just
    north of Pittsburgh, PA. I can't believe the number of people that say they
    are already back in school! We go back the week before Labor Day. Just jump
    aboard with a question or comment. This site is a goldmine for info for art
    teachers. I really enjoy it and hope you do too! MJ