Re: Cubism web site

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 14:42:16 PDT

    The Cubism website is a great use of the Flash software we are going to use
    this year for our website.....I love the fact that Flash replaces the cheesy
    little moving web graphics so many websites use. Much cleaner and classier
    animations.

    I had no trouble with the site on my Mac at home .....BUT.... on my work PC I
    had to reload it to get past the second page.
    So it has to do with ram, browser compatibility, and possibly whether you
    have the Flash plug in.

    VGE

    ---