My class loads - middle school art teachers

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 14:25:55 PDT

    I went back today for the first day of school for teachers. They told me I
    am getting at least 38 7th graders in a block for 90 minutes!! I had plans
    but I don't think I will be able to do a lot of the things I used to do with
    7th grade becasue they will be packed in like sardines.
    What kind of loads do the middle and junior high teachers on this list
    usually have?? Anyone have this many or more....I am curious...maybe I need a
    sympathetic shoulder ......misery loves company.

    VGE

    ---