Re: how do I get into a discussion??

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 13:38:13 PDT

    Hi Charlotte,
            Welcome to ArtsEdNet. We are not a chat group, which means everyone talking
    at once. I think this is better. We are a group of people concerned
    about art education.
    We pose a question, and post it on the list. The question then
    automatically goes out
    to everyone on the list. Some people will read it and perhaps respond.
    This can create
    a "thread" or list of responses to the original question. Since you
    listed the Subject as
    how do I get into a discussion?? Each response will have the subject
    line that reads
    Re: how do I get into a discussion?? Please leave some (not all) of the
    original question
    in each reply so the reader can follow the subject and know what's going
    on. But, do not
    leave over 20 lines of old message or the server will automatically
    bounce your e-mail.
    Some folks write a lot, some once in a while, some are just lurkers.
    But they are the most
    intelligent, passionate group on the internet.
                                    Welcome to the family, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan