Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: Sue Stewart (stewar2)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 11:58:08 PDT

    Donna - pleased to see another alum -I got my art ed Masters in 1978 in the
    Laura Chapman days at DAAP - did you have Beverly Semmens as prof (weaving)?
    She is the only one I keep in touch with since that was my focus - I student
    taught at the arts high school (does it still exist ?) with Arnelle Dow (batik
    ) as supervisor and at a school out in Anderson for elem. Loved it all.