Re: Art Books--request

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 11:16:26 PDT

    artrageous artrageous 8/9/00 6:11 AM

    >If you purchase books, online, from Barnes and Noble or from Amazon.com
    >(as I frequently do!) please consider purchasing from the links on my
    >website. I recently became an affiliate with both of these companies,
    >meaning that any purchases made through the links on my site help me earn
    >credit for, well, more books!

    This is true for me too. If you start at my website and click on "amazon"
    there, i get a bonus from them...plus you can review my art idea books
    for kids.

    http://www.brightring.com

    Also, if you live in the Washington DC area, consider stopping by the
    Gryphon House, Inc. warehouse and you can pick up slightly bumped copies
    of all kinds of books for half price, I believe. If in that area, call:
    800-638-0928 to arrange or get directions.

    I think all publishers do this...so, check your art books and see where
    the publisher is located. Then ,go visit them!!
    MaryAnn

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com

    ---