Re: Which 5 make the list?

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 10:27:34 PDT

    I include art history in all my Beg. Art and Drawing I classes and cover
    about 14 different artists for each class (28 total). This would be so
    difficult to choose because there are so many great artists!! I do tend to
    favor the Renaissance greats, though, and the Impressionists and
    Post-Impressionists along with Winslow Homer and John Constable...so,....I
    guess I'm glad I'm able to choose the artists I love the best instead of
    being limited to only 5!!