Re: Sketchbooks

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 08:33:12 PDT

    I have a few questions about keeping the students' works in portfolios or
    sketch books....Do any of you have difficulties with the work not going home
    for parents to see during the year? Do you keep ALL of the work until the end
    of the year? do you do special sketch book or portfolio lessons and then
    other units that are displayed or taken home? robin

    Robin

    ---