Sketchbooks

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 07:36:48 PDT

    I am interested in all of you that start the year with sketchbooks. I did
    this several years ago with purchased sketchbooks. I can't fford them at
    this time. Each of my grade levels,1-4, number at around 150 kids! Do any of
    you have your kids make their own sketchbooks? We do start the year making
    portfolios to keep their work in during the school. Then I like to do
    projects that review color,line, etc. before we get into other things. A
    color lesson I found at http:www.inficad.com/~adted> is color wheel faces. I
    think I will do this with 4th. MJ