Art Books--request

From: artrageous
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 06:11:11 PDT

    If you purchase books, online, from Barnes and Noble or from Amazon.com (as I frequently do!) please consider purchasing from the links on my website. I recently became an affiliate with both of these companies, meaning that any purchases made through the links on my site help me earn credit for, well, more books!

    There are search engines on both the Art Resources page http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous/ArtResources.html

    and on the Favorites page
    http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous/Favorites.html

    I use both companies and can recommend both.

    Thanks so much for your help!

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others