Let's Go to the Theatre! (history sites needed)

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 05:21:45 PDT

    I am starting to work on the promised "Just for Kids" page compiling all of
    the great sites you folks sent (I didn't do any surfing on my own---you did
    it all!). I would like to do more theatre and dance integration in my units.
    Please forward and good theater and dance sites you may have visited. When I
    get enough, I will compile them into a links page.
    I am not going to do any searches on my own yet.

    Brag time...my wonderful son (OK...my only son) just got a part in a play at
    the community theater! He is a pretty talented fellow. He will be playing
    the part of a Gay Republican in the play "American Daughter" (Oh no....my
    husband and I are Democrats). The character is to be about thirty years old,
    but looks younger. My son is 16 but looks older--so I guess that works. He
    is really excited about this.

    Send theater and dance sites to:

    mdecker

    or send to the list....I will be reading each day now....house projects are
    done (YEAH!). I will post the sites to the list sometime next week (maybe?).

    Judith Decker

    ---