RE: Cubism web site...

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 06:17:37 PDT

    > >Tried it for the fifth time. No workie. I think ya'll are
    > pulling my leg. I
    > >get to the second page where it says..."You've been trying to paint the
    > >fourth dimension....How Amusing......Enter" and then nothing clicks on.
    > >Darn...I wanna see it too. Anybody ELSE having trouble? Am I
    > missing a joke
    > >here? Toodles.......
    >
    > Bunki et al, I'm getting the same thing? Any suggestions anyone?
    >
    > Judie

    Must be the way different browsers and PC's are set up. I checked it out
    last night and had a riot flipping through it! Of course, I can't critique
    it on artistic or historical grounds, not knowing anything about Cubism, but
    I did send it over to my kids to look at. Also found a lot of nice links to
    other museums and exhibits.
    Lar

    ---