Re: Which 5 make the list?

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 04:38:40 PDT

    What five artists would you introduce...

    Michal,
        Good choices but if I were to choose for the elementary level and were
    thinking about the artists as exemplars for what I teach I would have to
    include Mary Cassatt and Henri Matisse. Who would I leave out? Rembrandt
    and Michelangelo. I must say I cover them both and would really hate to
    eliminate them!
    Kerry

    If I left out Michelangelo, I'd especially miss watching the children drawing
    under the tables. It is a lesson I found in a small paperback book (can't
    remember the name & it is in school).

    ---