Re: (Debbie's) First Day of School + art journals

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 04:08:54 PDT

    Debbie,
    Good luck this week! Just curious- what did you use for the art journals?
    I've tried using copy paper and staples to create our own as I have 1,000
    elementary students. I'm looking for other ideas, especially for grades 3-5
    (something more substantial). Any suggestions out there (inexpensive ones)?
    I was considering blue books.
    Thanks so much,
    Kerry

    ---