Re: Cubism web site...

From: Rusmur2
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 03:46:08 PDT

    Its not all that. It is pretty unenlightening. Africans are refered to as
    Negro, whats up with that, Is this suppose to be a quote from some ancient
    book on art. It is hard to read with white text KO on bright colors. What
    about the influence of Wifredo Lamb on Cubism, and from my readings Braque
    was not that pleased with Picasso visiting his studio and for the most part
    ripping him off.

    ---