5 Most Influential Artists

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 00:37:19 PDT

    I met yesterday with some area art teachers and the discussion turned to
    this topic: If your students were to leave your art class only knowing 5
    artists, which 5 would you consider the most important that they know?
    Which 5 would you be embarrassed if they did not know them? It is a
    rather thought provoking idea. We roughly decided upon DaVinci,
    Michaelangelo, Rembrandt, VanGogh, and Picasso. Do you agree or disagree
    with this list? If you were to take out one of them, which one? And who
    would you replace him with?
    ~Michal

    ---