Re: Art Books--North Light

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 21:35:10 PDT

    I too am a "book" freak! I usually check out the local bookstore and most
    often they have the discounted books in one area...some are about "art" and
    some are just great reference books for drawing ideas. I have a ton of
    these books in my own office here at home and usually end up lugging them to
    school when we cover a certain subject and lugging them back when we're
    done. have dedicated part of the art room shelves as the "library" and many
    of the books are available for any of my students but I hate to leave them
    at school since I share a room with another art teacher and that teacher
    isn't on the ball when it comes to kids borrowing things; keeping track of
    what is used or what is returned. It is very frustrating when I've worked
    hard to collect them over the years.
    Barb