Re: Cubism web site...

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 21:26:05 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    > http://www.cubistic.com/
    >
    > Carolyn - this site is like an onion - you have to peel off the outside dry
    > layers to get to the really good center. Love the Japanese Museum of Modern
    > Art!!!
    > Thanks Roberta

    Tried it for the fifth time. No workie. I think ya'll are pulling my leg. I
    get to the second page where it says..."You've been trying to paint the
    fourth dimension....How Amusing......Enter" and then nothing clicks on.
    Darn...I wanna see it too. Anybody ELSE having trouble? Am I missing a joke
    here? Toodles.......

    ---