Re: Art Books--North Light

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 21:09:02 PDT

    Yes, I am addicted. Isn't that the first step - admitting your problem.
    Hope it doesn't work, I enjoy it too much to give up! Tonight bought
    "The Journey is the Destination - The journals of Dan Eldon". Brilliant
    photo collage journal entries. Check it out, could be inspiration to HS
    students.
    Gabrielle, as for Fabrics Anonymous, some one once told me you can't die
    and go to heaven till you use all the fabric from under your bed. By the
    looks of my collection, I am living forever!

    Sandra in AL

    > I too am an art book addict. Is there a 12 step program out there for us?
    > (I already belong to Fabrics - anonymous)
    > Gabrielle

    ---