Re: beginning projects

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 20:17:40 PDT

    EAch of my first through fifth make a sketchbook and a portfolio the first
    class. Then I work with each grade levels integrated (science and social
    studies) for future projects.
    Quilts and weaving (3rd grade)
    self-portraits (first and second grade)
    cave art (chalk on paper bags) (fourth grade)
    bookbinding or O'Keeffe shell drawings (fifth grade)
    Kindergarten does the Monart drawing progam

    ---