Re: Art Books--North Light

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 20:12:26 PDT

    I live in Plano and theres a book store at the Plano Market Square called 75%
    off.
    No book over $5.00. I've bought probably 25 books there in the last year. I
    bought one of Audubons bird prints (400 prints in the books) for $5.00. It's
    kind of a hit and miss type of store but it's worth the time to to there.
    Janet

    ---