Re: Art Books--North Light

From: Iteachart7
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 20:02:30 PDT

    In a message dated 8/8/00 6:44:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, MarshArt
    writes:

    <<
     Me too. I get a lot of books at great prices form Barnes and Noble. Got a
     large"coffee table" book on O'keefe for about $18.00.

    Atlantic Book Ware house had this book for $7.50!
    I too am an art book addict. Is there a 12 step program out there for us?
    (I already belong to Fabrics - anonymous)
    Gabrielle

    ---