Re: Mail Art Exchange

From: Heather Leal (rayleal)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 19:32:15 PDT

    I have exchanged last year with Wendy in Canada from the list and we had a
    great time. We exchanged letters and things from the places we live and
    artwork. We exchanged about 3 times back and forth, it wasn't limited to a one
    time mail art exchange. We plan to continue this year. It was contageous and
    we ended up with 3 teachers in each of our schools exchanging. We thought it
    would be fun to extend the idea to other parts of the world this year. So, yes
    I would be interested, but I have way more students and mine are mixed grade
    level classes. I have 6 classes, all mixed 6th, 7th, and 8th grade and it is
    about 180 total kids, about 30 per class. If we can work all that out- I am in
    a middle school in Southern California, Santa Ana to be exact.
    Heather