Re: Cubism web site...

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 17:43:17 PDT

    Thanks for replying, Michal...I double checked it myself after Bunki's
    message, and it came up fine for me again...the first page isn't much, but
    it's what you see after you "enter"....

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    croberts
    http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/departments/roberts.html (Computer Art
    Lessons)

    >That is really cool! Thanks for sharing it Carolyn! Bunki, I don't know why
    >you didn't get it. Must be your browser or something? The links are neat,
    plus
    >it would be a good eye catcher for the kids.
    >~Michal
    >
    >croberts wrote:
    >> You have got to see this web site on Cubism...it's the "coolest" I've
    ever
    >> seen!
    >> http://www.cubistic.com/
    >> Carolyn