Re: limited number of subbing days or they'll HAVE to hire me!

From: Nnaell
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 15:49:11 PDT

    In ct...you cannot teach in any ONE job without being certified for more than
    41 days. If you take a long term sub job, you are usually certified and can
    work the length of the job. However, there are subs in our district who sub
    every day...that is their job and we are desperate for them! I would double
    check what the state regulation is.

    ---