Re: Paperclay

From: Sages7
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 15:20:26 PDT

    Jen,
    I have personally used paper clay for making a variety of things, but I have
    never used it in the classroom. It is pliable, light in color, dries
    overnight without cooking, and is very lite in weight when dry. I like it.
    It is not sticky and I like the way it feels. It is pricey for class use
    though. In GA it is about $5.00 for a small amount. I make beads and other
    adornments from it. Never tried making a pot, etc.
    Give it a try. It gets a positive vote from me. Hope this helps.

    Heather :)

    ---