First Day of School

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 15:10:56 PDT

    I survived my first day back in the classroom today.
    Everything seemed very unorganized. We have a new
    principal and a new supertindent. Most of the
    students were very happy to be back. They didn't get
    to see their friends (we are in a rural area) during
    the summer. It seems like just yesterday I was
    cleaning my room for the end of school.

    We began decorating the covers of our art journals.
    The kids seemed to really like the idea. We will
    write and draw in them. Thanks to the list for
    another great idea.

    =====
    Debbie
    NE Texas