Re: Adv. Drawing Classes

From: Bicyclken
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 13:57:40 PDT

    In a message dated 08/07/2000 9:44:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    jab1997 writes:

    > 22 Drawing 3 and 4 students.. I have not prepared or ever taught this
    > advanced class before. The other teacher left. With all the expertise
    > advice out there, I know I can find some suggestions on how you go about
    > working with these students, what do you introduce to them or is it mainly
    > independent study?

    Ask the other teacher what he/she did!,, Next find out what materials you
    have to work with and design a unit to use them. Check out some art
    magazines and commercial design books to sometimes get ideas in which to draw
    from.

    If you have a list of materials to use, then maybe i could make some
    suggestions.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---