Re: Richard Diebenkorn

From: Bicyclken
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 13:47:37 PDT

    In a message dated 08/07/2000 4:24:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    judiej50 writes:

    > Does anyone have any interesting lessons or resources for Richard
    Diebenkorn?
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Judie J
     I have a book from his retrospective show which you can still get I'm sure
    from an art book source. He is mentioned in many art history text's. I do a
    big project with his work as a starting point and I have some slides from his
    work from one of the slide makers around the country.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---