Re: Secondary Art

From: Bicyclken
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 13:44:31 PDT

    In a message dated 08/06/2000 10:47:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    KSchiavo00 writes:

    > but the others are expecting the old art
    > teacher -with his connections and experience and he's not going to be
    there
    > for them. I need to be prepared so I need some guidence. Any suggestions
    > would be greatly appreciated!
     Why not contact the old teacher and get some of his assignments and contacts
    for scholarships. If this is not possible, try asking the students what
    schools he was going for and have your counselor (if you have one), contact
    these schools to get their scholarship information.

    Let the students who want the scholarship contact the schools and let you
    help them get their portfolio's ready and slides prepared etc. The projects
    that you do might help them and you should check out what was done before.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---