Re: refractory clay - crucibles

From: Marand10
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 13:03:10 PDT

    When I did lost wax casting....I poured this type of mixture into
    crucibles....I used a mixture that is manufactured for dental mold
    companies....try searching the web for lost wax casting...I'm sure you'll
    find someone more up to date on this process and use of the centrifugal
    machine............

    Maranda

    ---