Re: (Custodians are special) (Kerry)

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 12:46:06 PDT

    In regards to getting along with the "important" people...

    Janice and Michal,
         thanks for responding. Last year I made HUGE cookie trays for all three
    of my custodians. They were a big hit, but there is one that was only
    softened temporarily. He keeps things in my closet (I don't have a room),
    and since I am only there 6 days out of each month I sense he feel that I am
    in his way. He hangs mops and brooms on my coat hook and blocks my path (for
    the art cart) with large containers of salt and such...