Re: Secretary

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 11:15:31 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    >From: Batmom44
    > ooooooooooooooooooooo I feel for you. Hope she has a sense of humor. I know I
    > could rear end ours and she would be fine. But of course we are already good
    > friends.
    ***********************

    I've got an even better one that that! Two years ago I rammed into the back
    of a stopped truck which belongs to a former student of mine. It totaled my
    car's front end but didn't even leave a scratch on his pick-up...eerie. It's
    a good thing too because his father is a really big lawyer in our town and
    his mom is president of the school board. I was waiting for the sky to fall
    but 'nothing happened. Fortunately his mom and I are casual friends. Or
    maybe it was because he was a really good artist in my room and I gave him
    all sorts of kudos and he didn't tell his parents. Who knows. Don't want to
    "go there" again, though. Toodles.......

    ---