Paperclay

From: Buerkle, Jennifer (buerklej.fl.us)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 11:17:27 PDT

    Has anyone tried making paper clay? I just today heard of this innovation. Boy,
    do I feel old and out of it...

    There is a lot of stuff on the 'net, but I want to hear from someone who KNOWS!!!

    Jen in Tallahassee (where school has started, second day, and I still haven't been
    able to get to my classroom....meetings, meetings, meetings!)

    ---