Re: Secondary Art/art schools

From: Iteachart7
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 11:09:19 PDT

    In a message dated 8/8/00 8:39:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, fmaiu+@pitt.edu
    writes:

    <<
     One school that gives scholarships a lot, I think, is the Columbus School
     of Art and Design in Columbus , Ohio. This is another possibility to start
     with. Good luck. fran

     There is a new art school in Delaware, 3 years old, that is run by the Pratt
    institute and the Corcoran art school in DC. It is a 2 year program that
    will earn an associates degree, but, you are automatically admitted to either
    of the two parent schools. It's half the price and the professors come from
    these schools. They offer scholarships for academic merit and artistic
    ability. Small class sizes too. Look at www.dcad.edu.
    Peace
    Gabrielle

    ---