Re: Art Postcards...

From: Paint with Joni (joni17)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 10:30:27 PDT

    I use Modern Postcard. Great service and people to work with. 4 1/4"X 6"
    or 6" X 8 1/2" I get the larger ones and fold them into cards. 500-- for
    $95.00 I have used them for many years and no problems. You may also submit
    a digital image for them to work from. 800-959-8365 ask for info.
    I use to use Color Q but very expensive.
    Clark Cards is another one I have used but Modern Postcard is the best price
    and good work. They also have a web site.

    Joni