Re: Class load for HS

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 08:41:02 PDT

    > For those of you that are teaching high school art. How many different
    > classes are you teaching?
    >
    > What is an acceptable number of preps for a part-time teacher?
    > How many preps for a full time teacher?

    I don't know what number of preps is acceptable, but the "none" I got was
    not acceptable!
    I taught part time for four years. I had a homeroom, study hall, lunch, or
    hall duty, and taught
    three classes. They kept me busy. The good news is, the job finally became
    full time, and
    often does if you can hang in there.

    Leah

    ---