Re: Measuring

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 07:49:03 PDT

     When we teach we want them to learn. When
    > they want to learn all we need to do is assist them in the process.

    This is what is so cool about teaching through the experience of art making.
    In a production centered classroom, everything we teach our students has to
    actually be learned, so they can use the information in producing something
    themselves. The information is not just covered, it is USED.

    Leah

    ---