Mannequins

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 07:30:04 PDT

    Jay - I ordered two 12" mannequins from Sax that I am excited to see (don;t
    know where my order is yet in our topsy-turvy school right now). These
    mannequins are
    ribbed so that they bend. Look in the Sax catalogue - Judy what page?
    If you are asking about store mannequins I used to refinish those for a large
    clothing store - even remolded fingers - was fun. Roberta

    ---