Art Books--North Light

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 06:48:33 PDT

    I, too, am an art book "addict". We only have one good bookstore in our
    wonderful little town. I always look at the art bargain books for good deals
    when I go to the mall. Found a great one on history of architecture on
    Sunday (originally $60.00 book for around $17.00)! I am running out of
    bookcase space, though, sad to say.

    I did get an offer in the mail the other day from North Light Books
    ("Vinny's Ear" posted two suggestions from North Light). You may join by
    buying one book and you get two free (of course, the shipping is almost
    $7.00 for the three books).

    North Light Book Club
    P.O. Box 12411
    Cincinnati, Ohio 45212-0411

    Check it out! I don't know what all they do have. I picked my three (One to
    purchase--two free), but am holding for a while before I send it in.

    Could this be the company that used to be "American Artist Book
    Club"?....Same type of books--mainly on technique.

    Judith Decker

    ---