Re: Art Budgets (need lessons using paper)

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 05:53:31 PDT

    In a message dated 8/7/00 8:17:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Jhirunrtx
    writes:

    << I had to giggle at our lady custodian last week. I put up two prints
    outside
     my doors and covered up the names of the artist and painting. The custodian
     is the only who guessed right! (They were a Picasso and a Monet) She's so
     cute! Janet >>
    This reminds me of the time I was hanging up a print in the hall. As I was
    hanging it the custodian walked by and said...."oh I love this
    painting...."Boy with a Hat", by Mary Cassatt. "

    ---