Re: Richard Diebenkorn

From: Rebecca Benjamin (rbenjamin@davis-art.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 05:51:59 PDT

    Judie and list,

    Davis Art Slides has a wealth of individual slide resources on Richard
    Diebenkorn. You can contact us directly for more information or just log
    on to our website, where you can search for individual artists, subject
    matter etc. www.davis-art.com (click on "artslides" to enter our catalog)

    Rebecca Benjamin
    Davis Art Slides
    800.533.2847 x254