Re: Art Postcards...

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 05:42:10 PDT

    Is there anyone interested in doing a mail art exchange between 6th, 7th, or
    8th grade classes? I would like to do something with each of my nine week
    classes. It would be 60 pieces of mail art to send out each nine weeks (the
    8th grade mailings would be much smaller about 25 or so each semester)
    starting around the first of September.

    Please let me know if you are interested.

    ---