Re: Secondary Art <LYR3839-20250-2000.08.07-10.42.56--fmaiu+#pitt.edu>

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 05:38:06 PDT

    I would suggest that you talk to the previous teacher if possible. A lot
    of times people are flattered to be asked questions. I never have trouble
    asking advice or questions. Then I would search out teachers in other
    districts for answers about scholarships,e tc. Then contact colleges and
    make your own "contacts." Check with guidance,e tc.

    One school that gives scholarships a lot, I think, is the Columbus School
    of Art and Design in Columbus , Ohio. This is another possibility to start
    with. Good luck. fran

    ---